Question: How Do I Change an Original Disposition to Reflect New Information?


Question:  We had a referral of sexual abuse that we closed with a disposition of "Indicated." Since closing the case, we have received new information that would allow us to substantiate the allegations. How do we change the original disposition to reflect the new information?


Answer: The new information received should be screened in as a new report. Additionally, an assessment / investigation will need to be completed in order to inform the alleged child victim and alleged perpetrator of the additional information received, and to have documentation to support the different disposition. The original disposition that is supported by the previously conducted assessment / investigation should remain in SACWIS.