Code of Responsibility (JFS 07078)
- The 7078 can be found at: http://innerweb.odjfs.state.oh.us/omis/InfoSecurity/InfoSecindex.shtml
- Provide all information requested at the top of the form, including AGENCY TYPE.
- For ACCESS REQUESTED, under OTHER access. Then enter the following:
- Read, sign, and date the form, and have it approved by your supervisor.
- Do NOT fax the forms to the fax # located at the bottom of Form 07078.
Business Intelligence Access Request (JFS 08529)
- The BIC access form can be found at: http://innerweb.odjfs.state.oh.us/omis/biss/bic/requestAccess.shtml
- For the Project Name(s), enter the following:
"BIC SACWIS User Role"
- Enter your ODJFS Office/County Agency. ODJFS staff should provide both Office and Bureau.
- Enter the appropriate information under the User Name, Novell ID, Unit (or Section), Type of Access and E-Mail columns.
- For Type of Access, use the drop-downs to select County for county staff or Statewide for ODJFS staff.
- Provide the County Local Security Coordinator/State Supervisor information requested in the lower left corner of the form.
Upon receipt of the completed forms, SACWIS ACCESS will recommend that Access Control (formerly InfoSec) grant the requested access. They will notify you when the process is complete, along with instructions for initial login.
BIC Home Page - http://innerweb/omis/biss/bic/index.shtml